Robalo® 190CC (2003-2006), 190CC center console
- OEM canvas: AFS tags p/n [10xxxxccc]
- OEM factory original colors: Black, Marine Blue or Dubonnet Tweed Sunbrella®
- All Robalo® notes: All Ameritex® canvas/covers are made from the original digitized patterns approved by Robalo® when the canvas/cover was prototyped. Some boats were modified by Robalo® after initial design. By ordering, you agree to a WAIVER acknowledging that 1) you have been informed of the potential modifications and 2) Ameritex® and RNR-Marine(tm) are relieved of any issues related to fit. Our normal warranty for quality of workmanship and materials still stands. Zippers on OEM Robalo® canvas are size #8 (6 teeth/inch). Most (NOT All) Robalo® Bimini Tops have zippered frame (bow) pockets for easy installation. Robalo® installed the snaps in their boats, canvas and covers at their factory, so we cannot install the canvas snaps for you because we do not have locations (see Canvas/Snap Installation to learn about installing snaps). We can only sell canvas and covers direct for Robalo® boats over 2 years old. Robalo® OEM canvas part number scheme: Ameritex® tags p/n [xxxxxxccc], where [xxx] identifies the canvas piece and [ccc] is the color code. Robalo® Hull Identification Number (HIN) = ROBsssssmbyy , where [yy] = model year.
- TIP: Be sure to check your existing/adjacent canvas pieces (and frames) for:
- White AFS tags p/n [10xxxxccc] (the tags are approx. 2-3 inches x 4-5 inches),
- The AFS® logo embossed on the heads of the stainless canvas snaps,
- The Zipper Size listed above (#8 in most cases) on all zippers.
Note: this Model-Specific-Information contains important details about the 2003-2006 Robalo 190CC for reference in selecting colors, materials or sizes. This information may or may not apply to the specific product being purchased here.