Westland® folding Bimini Top, Frame (Unassembled Frame Bows, NOT solid), Storage Boot (except 2-Bow Bimini), Mounting Hardware and Straps, available in 20 Sunbrella, 3 Sharkskin-Supreme and 10 Sharkskin-Plus color choices. Westland® has over 38 years of experience building Bimini-Tops and Boat-Covers. NO SALES TAX (except SC buyers) and FREE SHIPPING to the continental US 48:
Westland® Bimini Top, Frame and Boot
Westland Bimini Top, Port side.
Westland Bimini Top Measurement.
(click image to enlarge)
| Click to see: |
- Notes: Sun and rain protection with all the headroom you want in a variety of fabrics and colors. There is a standard size and style Westland® bimini top to accommodate almost any boat from inflatables to cruisers. Built tough and durable to meet standard marine applications, yet easy to install with just a drill and screwdriver.
- Frame: 7/8" diameter bright dipped Anodized Aluminum Bimini Frame. Each Frame Bow is multiple pieces that must be assembled and screwed/riveted together. If you want a more solid, 1-piece frame, order Carver Stainless/Sunbrella Bimini-Top with solid 1-piece Frame Bows,
- Fittings made of:
- Black heavy duty, high density corrosion proof Nylon,
- or Upgrade (below) to Durable, high gloss, corrosion resistant Stainless Steel fittings (aluminum frame),
- Canvas: Choose Sunbrella®, Sharkskin-Supreme™ or Sharkskin-Plus™ fabric Bimini-Top Canvas (NO Zippers),
- FREE Storage Boot Cover: Matching Sunbrella®, Sharkskin-Supreme™ or Sharkskin-Plus™ fabric Bimini Storage Boot Cover included on 3-Bow and 4-Bow Bimini Tops (NOT included on 2-Bow Bimini Tops),
- Mounting Hardware:
- (2)ea. Stainless Westland® p/n 7032 Deck Mounts (with Stainless screws) for mounting to boat,
- (4)ea. Black Nylon Bimini Straps with Stainless Buckles/Ends and Black Nylon Adjusters,
- (4)ea. Stainless Steel Strap Eyes with stainless steel screws (to hook Bimini Straps to Boat).
- Size/Fit: Select your Width, Length and Height to ensure the best fitting cover for your boat:
- Measure Boat's Width: Measure the distance between the mounting points on each side of the boat. Select appropriate range to include your width. To Find Mounting Points - Select a point on each side of the boat that will be the middle of the bimini based on the desired length,
- Select Bimini Length: The amount of shade coverage you want from your bimini - generally from in front of the captain's chair to behind the middle seats, and
- Determine Bimini Height (from Gunwales): The height of the bimini is the height from the mounting points to the underside of the top. To determine the standing height, measure from the floor of your boat to the mounting points on the side of the boat, then add this measurement to the quoted height of the bimini. Be sure to plan for where to fold the top down.
- These Bimini-Tops are NOT the Factory Original and do NOT have zippers to mount front, side or aft eisenglass visors/connectors, windshields or curtains.
- Upgrade 3-Bow Bimini-Top Fittings from Black Nylon to Stainless Steel,
- Upgrade 4-Bow Bimini-Top Fittings from Black Nylon to Stainless Steel,
- Add Aluminum Rear Strut Braces (pair),
- Add Stainless Steel Rear Strut Braces (pair),
- Matching Outboard Motor Hoods for many makes, models and sizes of outboards,
- Alternative: Solid-Frame (not pieces) Carver® Stainless/Sunbrella 1-Piece Bows Bimini-Top,
- Westland® Exact-Fit™ Trailerable Boat-Covers for over 6,000 boats,,
- Carver® Custom-Fit™ Trailerable Boat-Covers for over 1,500 boats,
- Alternative:Select-Fit® Boat-Covers for any boat up to 31 foot long.
- Warranty: Westland Industries® warrants, to the original purchaser, that its products are free from defects in material and workmanship for the periods listed at https://westlandcovers.com/warranty. (All product warranties are listed on http://www.rnr-marine.com/Warranty.shtml).
- Maintenance and Care: Canvas Care and Maintenance
- More Info: https://westlandcovers.com/bimini-tops
- Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7eEB0Ad6Js&rel=0
- Select your Bimini-Top Width, Length, Height, Bows (Frame Cross-Members) and Fittings: