Factory Bimini Replacement CANVAS (NO frame) (SeaMark Fabric) with Zippers for OEM front Visor and Curtains (Not included), OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) in SeaMark® (waterproof) marine fabric, produced with the same high quality, original 2009-2009 digitized patterns approved by Sea Ray® for the 50 Sundancer: 50DA Sundancer, HIN: SERY xxxxxxxx (Sykes Creek FL plant):
Bimini Top Canvas, with Zippers, SeaMark® fabric (Factory OEM)
part number [09SR50 DA xxx-xxxx-fcc]
for 2009-2009 Sea Ray® 50 Sundancer
50DA Sundancer, HIN: SERY xxxxxxxx (Sykes Creek FL plant)
Image (random) of Bimini-Top-Canvas-Zippered-Seamark-OEM-B
Sea Ray, 450 Sundancer, 1997, Bimini, Visor, Side Curtains, in Linen Tweed, Starboard Front.
(additional canvas pieces or covers may also be shown above, click images to enlarge)
| Click to see: |
- Notes: Replaces worn, damaged or old Bimini-Top-Canvas. Canvas only with Zippers for Front Visor, Side-Curtains (and Aft-Drop-Curtain if so equipped). No Frame, Visor, Curtains, Boot or Valance included - sold separately. Factory Original-Equipment (OEM) canvas made-to-order and shipped from Boatswains Locker. Other Factory OEM canvas, frames and covers for the 2009-2009 Sea Ray 50 Sundancer are sold separately.
- Factory Original-Equipment-Manufacturer (OEM) patterned for the 2009 Sea Ray® 50 Sundancer: 50DA Sundancer, HIN: SERY xxxxxxxx (Sykes Creek FL plant).
- Will ONLY fit and/or zip to other Factory OEM canvas/frames with BLI® tags p/n [09SR50 DA xxx-xxxx-fcc] ("cc" is the color code).
- Only fits Factory Original-Equipment (OEM) Bimini-Top Frame.
- Please verify that old canvas has "Boatswains Locker" label on it.
- Check the 2009-2009 Sea Ray® 50 Sundancer Model-Specific-Information below for any other size/fit notes and zipper size.
- Does NOT fit Sea Ray® 50 Sundancer prior to 2009.
- Does NOT fit Sea Ray® 50 Sundancer after 2009.
- Does NOT fit any year/make/model other than the 2009-2009 Sea Ray® 50 Sundancer.
- Warranty: BLI™ stands behind our products with a one-year workmanship warranty, and will respond in a reasonable amount of time to any concerns or questions customers may have regarding a specific product, application or fabric and repair any such defects (such as sewing) found upon delivery.
- Installation: Canvas and Snap Installation Instructions
- Maintenance and Care: Canvas Care and Maintenance